Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Still Waiting...

OH MY GOD! I am so bored I feel like puking! I am getting tired of my daily routine. I NEED A JOB! I feel like my brain is functioning slower and slower. Its starting to feel like it has no purpose. And I keep thinking about money. I need to pay off my study loans damn it! Won't someone call me and offer me a job?! (ok, offer me an interview first).

The scary thing is, I heard tons of resumes are coming in to the UAE from used-to-be well off countries like Ireland, the UK and Australia. Some of them people have even flown into the UAE to secure a job for themselves. Dang! How do I compete? It already looks like I can't win the battle. Frustration, frustration, frustration!

But I'm not giving up that easily. I'll keep on trying...

3 comments:

JD said...

A question!!! are you still looking for a job and are u in dubai?

reZAZUrien said...

yes, don't give up... if u must, re-tailor ur resume and cover letter to convince employers that u are the one they should hire over all those other ppl.... or at least, convince them that u are totally worth an interview! good luck mimu! u can do it! go TEAM JAFFAR! hehehe

mizuraesa said...

a thought - YES! I am still looking for a job! And I have been in Dubai since August. U know of any firms looking for an Architect?

reza - thanks for the advice! I'm still sending off resumes here and there.. maybe i can tweak my resume as u suggested! ;D