Thursday, August 21, 2008

the journey continues here..

Yes, I am now in Dubai. The land where everything is hot and can't get any hotter.

This blog is a continuation from my previous one, the one I had on friendster. The one that suddenly blanked out and I couldn't access. And left me blog-less for quite some time. It's accessible now. But sorry, I've moved on to greener pastures.

If you want to check out my previous postings, click here.

My last blog there was in Sept 2007. I guess that was the last time I had any spare time. Most of my postings before was created when I was studying and living in Australia. Being far away from home, I was a family-less and money-tight student. So of course I had a lot of time to spare.

And now here I am again. Happily married and living in Dubai. Family-less (again) but not so money-tight with lots of time to spare...

No comments: